Wine caddy sublimation blank MDF hardboard - 2 glasses
Made from single-sided sublimation MDF.
*Glasses are not included in purchase
Made of sublimation MDF board 5MM thick , Wooden color back as default. Sublimation Heat press transfer image on the top side available.
The middle hole insert into the wine bottle , and holes on edge is for hanging the glass cup. This design is for 2 cups hanger.
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F 60 sec
5 x 9 inch for size
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate.
2. Use a lint-free towel to remove any loose debris from the substrate if necessary.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate using heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel (transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Remove transfer from substrate.