When heat is applied, 3D puffs up to create a unique texture to letters and shapes. It can be used for numbering uniforms such as baseball, soccer, or basketball or for a wide range of novelty or fashion shirts. Imagine creating special effects for a design with a snowman, clouds, or letters.
||130 Micron (before), 500 Micron (after)|
Please make sure to test the temperature first due to
the heat sensitivity of material.
|Cutting Setting||45 degree cut|
|Apply to||Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton-Polyester Blends excluding Nylon|
- Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl: Cuttable vinyl with protective carrier and hot melt backing
- Soft and Fluffy Puff effect is activated upon heat press and removal or protective film
- Available in 12x20" or 20X36 yard various color options
- Be aware of the result that 2mm or smaller space will disappear when puff is activated.
|- Plotter cut the wanted design on hot melt layer
- Weed the unwanted material
- Place it on the fabric
- Press at medium pressure
- Remove the protective carrier at Hot Peel