Standard Grip Cutting Mat. These multi-purpose mats are perfect for a wide range of medium-weight materials! Materials that can be used with this cutting mat include: cardstock, pattern paper, heat transfer, vinyl and embossed cardstock.
WATER-RESISTANT PRINTABLE VINYL: Matte Printable Vinyl Sheets allows you to create Beautiful Water-Resistant Labels and Stickers for a variety of purposes both Indoors and Outdoors; Simply seal the sticker with a UV Resistant Sealer Spray to boost Waterproofness and Durability. HIGHLY DURABLE VINYL STICKER PAPER: create Long-Lasting Color-True Product Labels, Vinyl Lettering, Wall Quotes, Photo Stickers, Custom Decals and File Folder Labels. SUPER EASY TO USE: our Top-Quality Printable Vinyl for Inkjet Printer allows Ink to Dry Quickly. These sheets are Easy to Cut both by hand and with a Die Cutter Machine such as Cricut. Our unique Backing Layer makes Peeling a Breeze, and the High-Quality Glue makes application Simple and Smooth. COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR PRINTER: Our Inkjet Printable Vinyl is Guaranteed to Work Perfectly with your Inkjet and/or Laser Printer. Each self-adhesive Vinyl Sheet comes in the standard 8.5" x 11” measurement.
Vinyl Sheets Instructions
Printable Vinyl Sheets USER Guide & Troubleshooting
1. Your vinyl sheets are in transparent packaging with a protective cardboard envelope around them for maximum protection.
Troubleshooting:In the rare case that your product arrives damaged, please email us at email@example.com for a free replacement or a full refund.
2. There is a sticker on the transparent packaging of the vinyl sheets that reads "FRONT SIDE", which indicates the front side of the sheets. Make sure to load the paper into your printer such that the front side will be printed on.
3. If you are in doubt what the front side of a sheet is, peel away the sticker paper a bit and feel on which side the adhesive is. The side that has glue on it is the front side.
4. Recommended print settings are: For Matte vinyl:Matte Photo Paper / Specialty Paper (Matte) / High Matte Photo / Other Photo papers with print quality set to"Matte" + "Best" For Glossy vinyl:Glossy Photo Paper / Specialty Paper (Glossy) / High Glossy Photo / Other Photo papers with print quality set to"Glossy" + "Best"
5. Before you print on your vinyl sheet, print a test copy of your image on a regular sheet of paper. Adjust your printer settings until you achieve a print you are satisfied with.
6. Our paper was tested with many different printer models to verify correct functioning.
Troubleshooting:If you experience issues such as paper jamming or not correctly recognizing our sheets, try only feeding one sheet at a time. Some customers also reported success through taping a sheet of plain paper to the backside of the sheet as work-around.
If problems persist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund and please advise us the make and model of your printer. We take cases like this very seriously and will work to find a way to make our paper compatible with your printer towards the future.
7. If your inktjet printer produces print errors such as striping, misalignment or smudging, please go to your printer's settings menu and run its built in routines to:
(1) Clean the printer head, (2) Align the printer head and/or (3) Eliminate smudging
If you need help, please refer to your printer's manual/online help pages.
8. In most cases, the print should be dry to the touch within 30 seconds due to our papers’ special coating.
Troubleshooting:If you experience ink smudging upon touch, first check if your printer printed on the front side of the paper.
As a next step, make a print and allow it to dry for up to four hours to see if this resolves the problem.
If problems persist, please email email@example.com for a full no-questions-asked refund.
9. For most printers, the print produced will be water resistant and show minimal to no staining when the print gets wet.
For a fully waterproof decal, apply a clear UV resistant sealer spray. For outdoors use, please print with UV ink and apply UV resistant sealer spray.
Troubleshooting:If staining occurs, try printing with Print Quality set to Normal. Some printer models spray excessive ink on Best/Fine print mode, increasing the likelihood of staining.
If problems persist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full no-questions-asked refund. Please advise us the make and model of your printer so we can investigate the problem.
10. Our sheets were tested with most electronic cutting machines.If you experience problems, please contact email@example.com we will solve the issue or provide a full refund.
11. Before applying your sticker, thoroughly clean and dry the surface.
Neenah JET-PRO® Soft Stretch Digital Transfer Paper JET-PRO® Soft Stretch Digital Transfer Paper produces soft, supple yet vibrant and wash-durable ink jet printed transfers to white and light colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The product can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed to reduce the transfer of the polymer background. The product can be applied by either a commercial press or a hand iron. SPECIFICATION Fabric Color: White and Light Temperature: 375°F (190°C) Pressure: Medium / Heavy Time: 30 Seconds Peel: Hot, Warm, Cold Fabric: Cotton, cotton/poly blends, 100% poly
Sublimation Paper is HERE HOV+Sub
HOV+Sub paper revolutionizes paper performance, enabling you to print complex images and achieve stunning photographic quality results. HOV+Sub allows for ink savings of up to 40% and transfer time reduction of up to 50% compared to competing papers.