Memorial Rock Slid Shape (MDF) Sublimation Photo Frame. The frame Dimensions are 10.0 (w) x 5.75 (h). Please be sure to do you own measurements for accuracy. Sublimation blank only not customized.
1 MDF Memorial Rock Slid Shape Sublimation Photo Frame
Heat press settings:
- Temperature - 375-400 degrees F
- Dwell time - 60 sec.
- Pressure - medium/light
Note: The recommended settings above for sublimation may need adjustments for best results. Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press brand, model ink, paper and atmospheric conditions.
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate.
2. Use a lint-free towel to remove any loose debris from the substrate if
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press on top of the butcher paper
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Remove transfer from substrate