White/Black Sublimatable Back SackRegular price $7.29
BACK SACK SUBLIMATION
- sublimatable substrate (back sack)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 1 minute
- pressure - medium to heavy (firm)
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray on
the transfer instead or in addition to heat tape.
3rd Note: When placing the transfer pay close attention to which end of the
back is the top and which is the bottom
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer lightly with repositionable spray.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press (transfer on top of
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).