Sublime Sublimation Adult Knee High Sock - Sold in pairs
- White adult knee high sock with black heel (.75” cuff)
- Unisex - one size fits most
- Thin, comfortable polyester/spandex composition
- Socks are packaged with their own individual cardboard jig
Socks are pre-inserted with a cardstock insert. If sublimating a logo onto the
sides of socks remove insert and use either no insert or put back on your own
insert jig material to achieve desired results. Be sure insert is made of a
material that can withstand the heat of the press such as firm cardboard or
Testing of this product did show that results could be positive even without
an insert but results will vary depending on individual design.
- sublimatable sock
- sublimation transfer
- scratch paper or butcher paper
- repositionable adhesive spray
- lint roller
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 45-50 seconds
- pressure - heavy
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: Socks may vary in size slightly. The Crew Knee High and Adult
Athletic sock will require a 16x20 size heat press to sublimate the entire
sock edge to edge.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1 scratch paper
2. substrate with insert
4. scratch paper/butcher paper
1. Spray the transfer with a light coat of repositionable adhesive spray.
2. Use a lint roller to remove debris from the sock.
3. Position the sock onto the transfer then flip over both the transfer and
sock so that the transfer is on top.
4. Place sock and transfer onto press.
4. Place the scratch paper or butcher paper over the transfer.
5. Press the sock using the appropriate heat dwell and pressure settings
6. After the dwell time is complete lift the heat press carefully remove
scratch paper or butcher paper and gently roll the transfer from the
substrate. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
8. Once cool sublimate the second side.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure
slightly or increase the dwell time slightly (5-10 seconds).
- When sublimating two sides sublimate one side at a time using a clean
scratch paper under the substrate as well as on top of all the
materials (slight degassing can occur when sublimation dyes are reheated and
may transfer onto unwanted areas).
Unisex Kids Crew Socks (1 Pair)
Customize bright white socks for fun and vivid gifts. Soft and comfortable, these stretchy socks sublimate beautifully and come with a cardboard jig. Fabric is 97% polyester and 3% spandex.
|length 13 1/2"
|width 3 1/2"
13 1/2" x 3 1/2" including cuff
97% Polyester/3% Spandex
One Size fits (Shoe size)
Most men's 6-13 / Lady's 4-12
|97% polyester/3% spandex